"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~Albert Einstein

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sail Through The Changes

Things are changing and I am very eager to take on this new chapter of life but at the same time the inner me is terrified. I suppose it's natural to feel apprehensive about new and uncharted waters. The problem is because of it I get stuck in this cycle of bursts of energy and ideas. I seize the opportunity and really throw myself into it. Then, just when I think "Yeah, this is a good pace," the wheels start to slow, and just like a train going up hill that loses momentum... I slide back down to the base of the hill with my caboose planted and my front wheels spinning. I need to figure out a way to defeat this, but how?

**********


So I have another pattern I am tweaking for release right now! Twisting Cable Hat is the pattern and it offers size instruction for baby, child, and women. I really love the 3-Dimensional quality that cables have. I think it is a simple way to take a rib and really pretty it up. If you've never done cables before I would encourage you to try them! It came seem irritating or maybe a little fiddly at first but after you do a couple it gets pretty easy and you'll really be happy with how pretty they are.

0 comments:

All content © A Flight of Sparrows
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© A Flight of Sparrows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena