"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~Albert Einstein

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Breakfast with Hazel

The past week right at breakfast time we have been seeing a cute twitchy nose rabbit come out and enjoy the clover patch in the backyard. We named him Hazel. Which is a reference to the book/movie Watership Down, a favorite of my childhood and now also one of my daughters.


He is awfully brave, only about 10 or 15 feet from the house and nearly right next to the bird feeder. But this morning he was joined by another bunny that looked just the same but a little smaller. This made me laugh - we have a real live Hazel and Fiver! Cute right?

This brings me round to talk about this hat pattern I'm working on and while it sounds silly, I can't think of any other way to describe it than bunnies in a basket. What? Yeah I know. But trust me when I tell you, its cute! Although I am not sure how I will work the decreases since there is a braided cable section. Maybe just do a picot bind off and gather it up? Maybe a spiral decrease... I guess I'll just have to cross the bridge when I come to it.

0 comments:

All content © A Flight of Sparrows
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© A Flight of Sparrows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena