"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~Albert Einstein

Monday, May 21, 2012

Bunnies on the Brain

I know it's well past Easter... nearly summer in fact! And all I can talk about is bunnies! I don't know what it is, I guess it's one of those little creative traps where you just have to work through it to get past it. On the other hand I guess that there are worse things right?

So I've had three purchases of my Plushy Blankee from my shop. A policy I decided to establish was that for each purchase from my shop that a hat would be knit and donated to our local hospital. However for this I want to put just a little hold on this. Let me elaborate...

This yarn is one of the plushiest yarns I've worked with the knitted piece is just ridiculously squishy and soft, not to mention its machine washable and dryable! I've been thinking about a really simple little stuffed bunny pattern that I want to do with this yarn. So in honor of the plushy blankee purchases I want to finish the bunny and make 3 of those to donate to the hospital instead. Cant you just see an adorable baby cuddled up with it? Ahh I'm excited about this pattern. If I like it enough I may add it to the blanket pattern. (P.S. If I do, those of you who have purchased it already will get a copy of that too.)

So all that to say I promise I did not forget about the donations I just wanted to make it a little bit special.

0 comments:

All content © A Flight of Sparrows
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© A Flight of Sparrows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena