"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wonder No More

Wondering where I've been? Maybe? Probably not, but just in case you have... I have been knitting and wining and schooling it up. My main bit of news is that I have sold my camera! Before you say "Oh No!", let me tell you why. The camera I had was good for some point and shoot action or for someone who generally doesn't know much about cameras. It was a point and shoot and I didn't like how limited it was. So I went digging and fell in love with a Canon PowerShot SX20IS that I am stoked about ordering with some of my tax return money. It has 12.1 mega pixels as opposed to the 6.1 mega pixels of the previous. It also has 20x wide angle optical image stabilized zoom. Super excited and looking forward to much better pictures!

In other news I have some cute spring cabled hats ready to be posted once I get my new camera, within the next few weeks. Taking pictures with my phone just wouldn't do them justice. Also a wrap that I finished up for Ravelympics should be ready for some camera loving too.

0 comments:

All content © A Flight of Sparrows
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© A Flight of Sparrows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena