"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~Albert Einstein

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tickled Pink: A Treasury

Every time Spring rolls around my thought fill with pastels among flowers, ladybugs, bunnies, dresses and picnics. But above all - and a reason for which I have no rational explanation - I can't get enough pink. Pink, pink, pink... pink on this, that and everything else. In order to tame this craving for pink, I decided to make a treasury. It's been quite a while since I put togeter an Etsy treasury, I had forgotten how much I love it. I'm not sure when they opened up the treasury doors for anyone to create one at anytime, but I sure remember the days of sitting hovering the treasury page for days then with hands poised ready to speed-type a clever title for 10 minutes before it opened in order to ensure a chance at creating a mini masterpiece. Without further adieu here it is...


I fell in love with all these items and would load up my cart in an instant if I had the spare money right now. In any case I hope you all enjoy the treasury as much as I enjoyed making it.


0 comments:

All content © A Flight of Sparrows
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© A Flight of Sparrows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena