"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~Albert Einstein

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Making the Switch

I have been an avid firefox user for quite some time but lately i've been having a few technical issues with it that I haven't been able to correct. Even by reinstalling so i decided to look into and try out some other browsers. Right now I'm using Flock (2.5 Beta) It's also powered by Mozilla and works very similarly, though it has add-ons that allow you to see whats happening on facebook or twitter (and others) while you're browsing. So we'll see how it goes.

In other news I've had to put the lacy gloves on hold. I found out that the cashmere blend yarn I've been using (love) has been discontinued. So the search is on for a comparable yarn. I already have a couple ideas, may just have to buy a couple different skeins and swatch in pattern. In the mean time I am reworking a neapolitan version of the Bee My Honey hat. I know I'm bad about updating but look for pictures soon!

0 comments:

All content © A Flight of Sparrows
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© A Flight of Sparrows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena