"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~Albert Einstein

Friday, January 28, 2011

Something Old, Something New

Yay! Put up a new background and banner picture! As I am sure you will notice it says "PKmmminty & Sweetee.etsy.com". This is my attempt to combine the two entities into one. I like them both independently and it wouldn't feel right to me to combine them and change to one collective name (maybe later on some time) so for now they will run in tandem on blog and twitter but they will only be in one shop which is sweetee.etsy.com.

I've been thinking about it for a while and I've come up with what I think is a cute idea in honor of breast cancer awareness and research. I am still designing the packaging so pics and information to come because there will be a donation made from the sale of each.

0 comments:

All content © A Flight of Sparrows
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© A Flight of Sparrows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena