"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~Albert Einstein

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Teasers!

Spring always brings me lots of good ideas. Reining them in is a whole other dragon to slay. But that's ok I still have plenty of creative on the way!



I am SO in love with these. I am sure you can guess what it is, and I am so stoked to be bringing these to you. The are super cute and will be really fun for all your little girls, granddaughters, nieces, cousins, cousins nieces... Really though, my little mama doesn't want to take hers off.


Another teaser! This is a lovely crochet pattern on the way, its my take on the ruffly flower pillows I've been seeing all over lately. This picture is of the "mini" there will also be a regular size, so two sizes written in the pattern.

Last one!


You guessed it! More cute earrings coming to the shop. These little lovelies are something like 5mm wide, so they are the perfect little bud earrings. I just put in another order some more earring makings I think everyone will like as well.

Thanks for reading and Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

All content © A Flight of Sparrows
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© A Flight of Sparrows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena